yearly goals to be still
1. morning and night quiet time-I continue to drive to the gym in the mornings in silence and often workout with no music. this month i plan to give that quiet time a little more purpose to help set the tone for my day.
2. attend the temple monthly-I went to the Salt Lake temple at the beginning of the month.
color once a week-FAIL-total and complete fail. this goal has almost gotten more stressful than it is worth. i am going to take it off the list for now.
4. prayer book-keep list of people i need to remember to pray for-the list is beside my bed. I have the list by my bed. i added to it a few times, but i need to add to it more regularly.
August goals-mostly fitness related
1. 100 push-ups daily-i started out really strong, and then my workouts took longer and longer each day.
2. 100 sit ups/abs daily-some but not all days
3. 5 minutes of quiet(no phone or other distractions) stretching-i stretched more than i have in the past, but it was usually at the gym or pure barre.
1. 5 minutes of quiet stretching each night
2. spend morning quiet time thinking positive thoughts about the day ahead
3. daily journaling (gratitude, morning pages, quotes, etc)
How are your goals for the year?