the other day i talked about my one little word for 2016-STILL. i am really excited about it, and i have a few goals i want to focus on for the whole year.
1. morning and night quiet time-drive to the gym with no music/spend a few minutes each night reflecting on the day and writing 3 good things about the day
2. attend the temple monthly
3. color once a week-i might not keep this up all year, but i got a coloring book a couple of months ago. i haven't used it, and i know i will love it and feel very relaxed
4. prayer book-keep list of people i need to remember to pray for
besides my goals for the year i plan to set monthly goals that may or may not go with STILL. this month (and maybe for the next few months) i am focusing on my body/health/fitness.
1. wake up at 5:00am to go to the gym
2. clean up my diet
3. no treats for 60 days
i love a new year and the chance to be better. i really like working on goals and pushing myself to do hard things. i love the sense of accomplishing those hard things. what are you working on this month?