as much as i love blogging the bach, sometimes i struggle to find my angle. i usually stay away from straight recap because most of you probably watched it yourself. andi's fashion is killer, but there's not as much fashion when there's only 1 girl. so, this season let's discuss lessons we can learn from the bach.
LESSONS IN DATING
Date #1-Eric (did anyone else get teary watching this? so very sad)
1. maybe i would be more successful in dating if i had chris harrison to provide instructions
2. be more fun (build sandcastles, fly kites, snowboard-the one time i did ended in tears). i really wish i was more fun.
3. surprises/adventures are fun (see #2)
Date #2-Group Date
1. keep your clothes on (luckily that isn't a problem for me)
2. also luckily i haven't been on too many group dates since college, but if you are, bring friends (i wish kelly had more to say. i miss her)
3. sometimes it's ok to just say no (no no no to stripping)
4. watch your alcohol intake. i don't drink so this isn't a problem for me, but how embarrassing for the poor dude.
5. remember you're on a date (see #4)
6. be careful not to stereotype. thanks for the reminder josh. i'm bad at this one.
1. dress for the event. there's nothing worse than being dressed wrong for a date.
2. be genuine
3. open up
4. smile. that smile is pretty much killing me.
1. take advantage of the time you have. smooth move nick v
maybe if i can follow these lessons i'll have a little more success in dating?!?
last week i tallied the same words from last season, but then i remembered juan pab didn't say a lot of the main words because he didn't speak english. i might not be able to keep up with all these all season, but i added a few from last week.
this week's bleachable moment hands down goes to craig. bless his little heart. i'm sure he's mortified at his behavior and amount of alcohol.
a few thoughts on the remaining guys
eric-we know he leaves at some point and tragically passes away. i still can't believe it.
marcus-definitely in my top 4
chris-so cute, seems to be there for the right reasons,i hope he sticks around
ron, dylan, jj-who are they? why did she give them roses?
marquel-not sure what to think
andrew, tasos, cody, patrick, brett-minimal time this week
josh-he's so cute, i want him in my top 4 but i'm just not sure yet
brian-not sure i agree that he made his students proud by stripping???
bradley-is he the opera singer?
i need 1 more week to solidify my top 4. who do you like so far? did you blog this week? make sure to link up below.