AUGUST was FOCUS on slumber soiree
i hosted a super fun blogger sleepover last fall, and i plan to do it again this year. before august i started a few things, but there was still a lot of work to be done.
1. secure venue (in the works)-check
2. solidify date (also in the works)-check and then i changed the date
3. open registration-check and then closed it due to date change
4. contact sponsors-half check. i got some responses and need to follow up with others
i picked the date, started intense planning, and opened ticket sales. it turns out it was a really bad weekend for a lot of people so i am moving the date and completely changing the format.
last year i provided all the meals, drinks, and snacks. i am pretty good at doing things on a small budget, but it costs a lot to provide all those things. here is my question...
WOULD YOU RATHER..
a. pay more and have everything provided
b. pay less and help bring food
even if you're not local/able to attend, i would love your opinion.
SEPTEMBER is FOCUS on health
the 21 day reset last month was a really good start for me. i like to be healthy, and i consider myself a healthy person. the truth is i have gotten into some really lazy habits over the past couple of years, and i need to stop making excuses.
1. lift weights 2x/week
2. run 1x/week besides saturday long runs
3. continue 21 day reset maintenance (food prep, 1 cheat day/week, whole grains, fruits/vegetables)
although my overall goal is being healthy, i definitely hope to lose some pounds. my reward for meeting this goal is going to be paying myself cash for each goal i accomplish each week.
how are your goals going? i can't believe we're getting closer to the end of the year.