it's the first monday of the month so it's time for another goal update. generally i mostly set goals that i am pretty sure i can accomplish. not that anyone likes to fail. but i really really hate it. i'm not a risk taker in any aspect of my life so it makes sense that i don't set risky goals.
MARCH is FOCUS on the BLOG
1. set up sponsorship program to start april 1-total fail. i haven't done one single thing with this. i was hoping my new blog design would be live and i could start ads from there. it's still in the works, and i'm using that as an excuse. i gave away ad space in a giveaway recently so time is running out.
2. follow up with brands from build your blog-i FINALLY unpacked my swag bag and have a pile of people i need to follow up with. the follow up still needs to happen for most.
3. start planning slumber soiree-i still don't have a venue or date, but i do have one sponsor. thanks olive the things for helping me not completely fail this goal.
i obviously still have a lot of work to do in this area. the blog is definitely a work in progress, and i plan to continue with these goals.
APRIL is FOCUS on WORK
1. continue working on march goals for the blog
2. revamp curriculum for class i teach
i have been meaning to work on revamping some class curriculum at work, and it needs to be done.
3. help with autism awareness by organizing blue polish swap
details coming to instagram this week
i have more goals for work, but i don't have a lot of time this month due to time off. i may come back to this goal later in the year, but i wanted to at least get a start. let's hope hope april goes better than march.
how are your goals going? what are your goals this month?