is anyone else in a panic about the year being half over? i know i sure am. i'm glad i decided on monthly things to focus on rather than trying to figure out the whole year in january.
from my packing mess. have you jumped on the chatbooks bandwagon yet? i love printing my instagram pictures in these cute little books. get the app and use code AUBRE653 to get your first book free.
June was FOCUS on SETTLING IN
1. unpack/store all my boxes-check. i actually got this done pretty quickly
2. make a game plan-i have a plan. i need to implement that plan.
3. make an appointment with retirement guy-fail. i need to do this today.
i have gotten into some bad, lazy habits with working out and eating, and things need to change. i keep talking about being chubby, but i know unless i make some plans, nothing is going to change. july is a great month for things to change.
JULY is FOCUS on MYSELF
1. workout 6 days a week-4 of those days at the gym
2. wake up at 5:30 on work days which means I need to be in bed by 12:00 at the latest
3. one solo eating out during the week
4. no eating after 9:00pm if possible
5. treats on Saturdays or something organized (like dinner group, party, etc)
i'm really excited to focus on myself and really try hard to get my rear in gear with some of these things. did you choose a word for the year? how's it going?