did march sneak up on anyone else? february is obviously shorter, but i swear we just started the month. now it's already over. my march schedule is pretty packed so in some ways i feel like it's almost over too. it's time to check in on our goals for the month.
yearly goals to be still
1. morning and night quiet time-drive to the gym with no music/spend a few minutes each night reflecting on the day and writing 3 good things about the day-i've done really well with my morning quiet time. i've also added in doing a few pages of morning ramblings in a notebook. i haven't been as good at night. i even set my alarm on my phone to remind me. i need to work on that more this month
2. attend the temple monthly-i went to the draper temple last week
3. color once a week-i usually color for a few minutes on sunday. i didn't do it yesterday. i like doing it. it is relaxing, but i didn't want to stay up even later just to color
4. prayer book-keep list of people i need to remember to pray for-i have the list by my bed. i use it pretty well.
1. wake up at 5:00am to go to the gym-i've done really well with this. i wake up by 5:00 almost every morning
2. clean up my diet-i have made so much improvement with this. my diet is much better than it's been for several years
3. i changed january's goal to one treat per week-for the most part i did really well. i don't ear nearly the amount of sugar i was eating.
1. drink apple cider vinegar every morning
2. do more cardio 2-3x/week
how are you doing with your goals? how about your word for the year? grab the button and link up your posts below