yearly goals to be still
1. morning and night quiet time-i am doing well with the morning. i turn the radio off and try to clear my head first thing. i need to do better at night.
2. attend the temple monthly-my mom and i went to the st. louis temple while i was there
3. color once a week-FAIL-i need to buy a kid coloring book
4. prayer book-keep list of people i need to remember to pray for-the list is beside my bed. i added to it, but i could still do better.
1. try one new workout class-either yoga or pure barre-i went to pure barre twice. i still want to make it to a yoga class
2. select weekly ponderize scripture again-for a long while i selected a scripture each week to focus on. i haven't been doing as well with it lately-i did ok. i was out of town so i missed a week, but i try to pick out a scripture each week.
3. send 3 cards in the mail-i love sending mail. i've haven't done much of it this year-i sent a few things in the mail. i want to continue this
1. no treats for 30 days
2. wake up 15 minutes early to allow time for morning meditation and journaling
3. increase my water intake to more than 100 oz
4. be in bed by midnight
how are your goals going? what are you working on this month? grab the button and link up below.