this month we want to know
WHAT WOULD YOU DO...
i was super excited about the theme this month especially after someone in my neighborhood posted she had a ton of zucchini. i thought about making my fave stuffed zucchini, but i didn't create the recipe. instead i decided to make zucchini pizza. it is so easy and fast.
1. wash zucchini
2. slice in half
3. scoop out seeds and insides
4. preheat oven to 400 degrees
5. layer with sauce, turkey pepperoni, pineapple, peppers, olives (any toppings of your choice)
6. sprinkle with cheese (i don't like melted cheese so i used a light layer of cheese)
7. bake in oven for about 20 minutes
i don't like pizza because of all the melted greasy cheese so this was the perfect solution. what would you do with zucchini? link up your fave recipes below.