MAY is FOCUS on MOVING
1. clean out all clothes...check-i went through all my clothes before moving
2. clean/organize all storage bins...check-i condensed a few bins and got rid of some things
3. do at least 1 things everyday to get ready to move...sort of check. i set this goal before knowing i would leave town for memorial weekend. i didn't end up doing something every day, but i did get it all done.
June is FOCUS on SETTLING IN
i had a hard time picking a word for june. i'm still in somewhat of a moving mess. i haven't followed up on some of my goals from earlier in the year. i'm trying to figure out some different things so this month felt like a good time to settle in with some of my previous goals as well as trying to get organized with my life.
1. unpack/store all my boxes
2. make a game plan
3. make an appointment with retirement guy
my goals are purposely a little vague this month. i know that's so annoying, but it's what i need right now.
did you pick a word for 2015? how's it going?