my reward for going to the gym
JULY was FOCUS on MYSELF
1. workout 6 days a week-4 of those days at the gym (i did ok-not great but ok)
2. wake up at 5:30 on work days which means I need to be in bed by 12:00 at the latest (total fail-i rarely go to bed by 12:00 so 5:30 pretty much never happened)
3. one solo eating out during the week (i did really well with this. i am trying to be better about packing my food, and just making more efforts has really helped)
4. no eating after 9:00pm if possible (i did ok. there were a few nights of later eating but overall i did pretty well)
5. treats on Saturdays or something organized (like dinner group, party, etc) (i ate less treats but i wasn't perfect)
basically i just did ok on july goals. i will keep working on these.
AUGUST is FOCUS on slumber soiree
i hosted a super fun blogger sleepover last fall, and i plan to do it again this year. i have started a few plans, but if i am going to pull it off, i have a lot of work to do this month
1. secure venue (in the works)
2. solidify date (also in the works)
3. open registration
4. contact sponsors
i have no choice about meeting my goals for the month. if i don't do it, the sleepover won't happen.
did you pick a word for 2015? or set some goals? how's it going?